R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Monday, January 16, 2006  

  This Is Crazy....

Yah yah... it's been a while since I've written.... deal with it...

So, most people who know me, know that I can solve a Rubik's Cube in about 2 minutes.... usually closer to a minute and a half, but not always.... I'm rusty.

This is just plain ridiculous.... Some guy at a Rubik's Cube competition broke the previous world record of 11.75 seconds by solving it in 11.13 seconds. That's crazy....

Click here for the full article.

   

Time Posted: 2:53 PM     1 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway