R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Friday, December 23, 2005  

  IMAX Experience

So my girlfriend and I went to go see "The Polar Express" at the IMAX theatre here. At first I really didn't want to go, but i decided to go anyway. I am glad that I did. It was awesome.... it looked like the snow was falling on the people in front of us' head. (Yes, it was in 3D) SO, that was pretty awesome.... there's a part where the front of the train comes up and it was like at the tip of my nose...

It was pretty awesome... plus, just spending time on real dates with my g/f is awesome.

   

Time Posted: 7:56 PM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway