R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Friday, December 16, 2005  

  Am I The Grinch?

Don't have a heart attack... I know, I know... this is my third post this week.... craziness! Anyhow... let's get to the point...

I have been called a grinch once or twice so far... I am not too fond of Christmas decorations... maybe mistletoe, but that's it.... well, actually, THIS CHRISTMAS DISPLAY (turn your sound on) is pretty awesome.

I am also not too fond of Christmas music... so I've been called a Grinch for that... it's always the same songs... there's never (or hardly ever) any new Christmas songs that come out... sure, there's classics, but it's basically saying that all of the talent for writing Christmas songs has been used up, and that artists today aren't talented and therefore their efforts aren't worth a damn.

I enjoy interesting remixes of christmas songs, but even then, it's only now, a week before Christmas that I am actually getting into it.

Who knows.... maybe I am The Grinch....

   

Time Posted: 2:16 PM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway