R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Friday, November 04, 2005  

  Great America....

Hey hey.... well, tomorrow will be pretty awesome. I have to work from 7am to about 11 pm or midnight. You may be thinking, "That doesn't sound too awesome to me." Well, I'll be going to Great America (for free) with the boys I supervise for my work, and I get to ride the rollercoasters and what not, and get paid for it! It's pretty awesome!! Long day, a lot of money, but a fun day!

That's all for now!

   

Time Posted: 9:23 AM     1 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway