R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Sunday, October 02, 2005  

  Working....

Well, I haven't posted in a few days and that is because I finally have a job and I have been working. This has been a long week because of all of the training I needed.

I worked on Wednesday from 9am - 8pm, but it was a pretty easy, laid-back day, just doing paperwork and what not. It was one of the boys' birthday and so it was a celebration day and the boys were in high spirits and we played xbox and what not (yes, I get paid for playing xbox).

On Thursday, it was a normal 4:30-11:45 day, and it wasn't too bad, just hung out, etc.

On Friday, I had to be up at 9am for CPR training... it lasted about 2 1/2 hours, and I'm certified now. Then I had to work 4:30-11:45.... it was a good day.

On Saturday, my long day, I worked from 9am-11:45pm. But, then, because of some problems in another house, the night shift person had to go to that house, so they paid me $50 to sleep in the house from when my shift ended until 8 in the morning. Not too bad! More than $6 for sleeping! It probably won't be a regular thing, but i could definitely use the money.

Anyhow, I am off for 3 days now so I will definitely be getting some cleaning done!

Adios!

   

Time Posted: 9:39 AM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway