R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Monday, October 17, 2005  

  Where Have I Been?

I know I haven't been writing as much lately... Last week was crazy, because wood flooring was being put in, in the wing of the house I live in. So i had very limited access to my room (and I didnt get much sleep, waking up to be out of that area early, or being woken up by the banging and sawing, etc....

I've also been working a lot, and spending time with my amazing girlfriend. We've had our little arguments that all relationships have, but we've been able to get through them well. The make-up make-out sessions have been great... maybe I'll get to marry her and see if the make-up sex will be great!

Well, all in all, life has been great.... I get paid thursday, and it is going to be a pretty nice paycheck! Saturdays I work almost 15 hours, and there are 3 saturdays on this check, plus 50 more hours, some overtime, and a nighttime-stay worth $50... yup, that's right... getting paid $50 to sleep from midnight to 8am... not shabby!

   

Time Posted: 10:34 PM     1 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway