R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Sunday, October 23, 2005  

  Oh, Where Has The Time Gone

Each week I look at my blog and I realize it's been about a week since I've written last, but in my heart it doesn't feel that way. I never believed people when they said that as you get older, the time seems to pass by faster and faster. But, I have now realized that it is indeed true. I don't even remember the month of September this year, it flew by so fast. October is about to be the same way for me. It is already the 23rd of October... to me, that is insane.

In other news, work went well this week. I got paid on Thursday which is always a great thing! The shifts were pretty relaxed, no major drama in the house, no minor drama even.

I don't know who all reads my blog anymore, but since I am rarely on AIM anymore, I encourage you to leave a comment on my blog and just say "Hi!" Adios!

   

Time Posted: 1:13 PM     4 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway