R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Sunday, October 30, 2005  

  And The Fog Rolls In...

Driving home from work I saw the first signs of the fog I had been told about in this area. The first time I really encountered fog was last winter driving from Reno to Vegas I had some fog with about 5-10 yard visibility, but only for a few minutes. Tonights fog was nothing, but more of a warning that it's coming.

Speaking of coming without warning... I can't believe it's almost November already.... that's soooooo crazy to me!!! Where I work, it's a higher elevation, and it gets colder, and at 9:00pm this evening, I could see my breath. Then, as I got in my car at 11:45, there was some ice on my windows.... it's craziness.... the cold weather is here... not where I live, but definitely where I work.

Anyhow, I won't make this too long, since it is Daylight Savings Night.... turning the clock back... my favorite day of the year... getting an extra hour!!!! But, usually I am a moron and I stay up later because I know I have an extra hour. Maybe I am getting older (I prefer "wiser") but I am heading right to bed.... I just had to write this blog, and then enjoy that extra hour I have been blessed with. (Although I'll probably be grumpy come spring and I lose this hour.

I'll leave you with a joke.... Although it's the wrong Daylight Savings for the joke, it's still a humorous Daylight Savings joke:

"I once made love for an hour and 5 minutes... of course that was when they turned the clocks ahead an hour.."
~Larry Sanders

   

Time Posted: 12:08 AM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway