R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Thursday, August 25, 2005  

  Working Out

So, those of you who were online this morning and looked at my away message, you may have had a heart attack because it said "Working out" and it hasn't said that forever. But yah, I started my working out today... i was supposed to start yesterday but this girl Danielle (a girl my age that I met that is cool [and cute]) was supposed to go with me, but she's got a cold.... so I just ran errands with her.... but yah, I started working out today. The treadmills have a nice little spot for my Ipod, which is great, it's right in the center so I dont have to worry about my arms catching the earphones and ripping them out. It also has some sort of anti-shock thing, so the ipod doesn't skip. I am going tomorrow morning at 9.... blah, way way way too early.... but I'll be going with someone (not Danielle) so it should be fine.

Anyhow, that's all for now... peace out!

   

Time Posted: 10:25 PM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway