R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Wednesday, August 03, 2005  

  T-minus 4 days...

Well... the time has finally arrived... I can finally go to California. After a long process of waiting, and searching, and waiting, and searching, and waiting... I finally found a place, a very, very nice (I will post pictures in the next couple of weeks) and I can finally get my butt out of Nevada, to California, and start looking for a job.

It's definitely been an exercise in having faith, as it seemed like things would never come through and I began doubting if I was even supposed to be going to California, but alas, everything worked out for the best!

My email will remain the same: breakaway11 (at) gmail (dot) com

I will have a new physical address obviously, and I would love to receive mail, pictures, etc. I am sure the people who I will be living with don't want their address posted publically on the internet, but if you want to send me cards, letters, food, etc., please e-mail me for my address and i will definitely give it to you.

So long for now... I will be trying to write here at least once every few days... I will try hard not to get lazy like I did with my other blog. Speaking of laziness, I have two calendars hanging in my room, and they are both still stuck on April!

Thanks for reading....

Peace!

   

Time Posted: 5:24 PM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway