R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Wednesday, August 17, 2005  

  A new poem...

So, i wrote this poem about someone... obviously i took many artistic liberties, as we are not even dating, let alone madly in love.... as with most of my poems they start out about someone, but i go into more of a general girl.... just mastering my skills until "she" comes along and I can blow her away....

Until then, enjoy.... and try to guess who it's about... haha...


The Recipe

These words flow out to write a song about you,
But I can't imagine living my life without you,
There's no doubt you have left an imprint on my heart,
A tattoo that you inked as your own special mark,
I want to hold hands, to slow dance, to romance,
Snap back to reality, I realize I have no chance,
Because I know that's our fate, it's our destiny,
I pour out my heart, my soul, the best of me,
The recipe for love, is half me and half you,
It wouldnt be a sweet dessert, if it didn't have you.
~August 17, 2005

   

Time Posted: 2:00 AM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway