R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Thursday, August 04, 2005  

  My Crazy and Lazy Summer.

As I mentioned in my previous blog posting, my calendars were both still set to April. Now, this could mean 1 of 2 things. 1) I have had a crazy busy summer or 2) I am lazy. I think it is a combination of both... May 1st was 8 days before my last college final ever, and 13 days before I graduated college. My mind definitely wasn't thinking of taking the time to tape up the new month, and it was just easier to flip up. Then, shortly after I graduated, I had gotten a second job, and was working every day of the week, some days I was even working upwards of 10 hours a day. Then, I ended up quitting that job because it was killing me and I didn't NEED the money, so I felt it was best if I left... plus, I was too lazy to memorize the menu and how to make everything on it, so I guess it was probably best. I have been really lazy lately... ever since I quit that second job. It's been nice just hanging out with people, and laying around watching movies and TV. I bought a TiVo with my graduation money and it can record up to 140 hours.... so I'm loving it, and I'm not missing shows. The 4 hour marathon blocks of Fresh Prince are great! Anyhow... that is all for now... I really will only be writing random things until I actually move to California...but I'll still write random things then too, don't worry!

Peace!

   

Time Posted: 4:17 PM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway