R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Friday, August 05, 2005  

  My Attractions

Lately I haven't been able to fall asleep. In the last 2 weeks, I have had 4 days where I've only slept about 4 hours... 7am-11am.... This immense amount of free time due to insomnia has allowed me to 1) Watch tons of TV and 2) Think about some things.

While watching the Disney Channel (see 1. above), I saw a music video from the new straight-to-DVD movie, "The Muppets Wizard of Oz." Musical artist Ashanti is one of the actors in this movie, and sings in the music video. She is dressed up in a simple, farm-girl outfit and I was strongly (and strangely) attracted to her. So I began thinking (see 2. above). I have seen her before in other music videos, on TV, in pictures, etc... and although she is a very beautiful woman, I really never was attracted to that type. But, then seeing her in this Muppets musical video I was blown away by her beauty. I have known for a while that I find a girl in a banada very attractive, probably for their "housewife look" (words of a friend): (See exhibits 1 & 2 below.)

Click to see Exhibit 1
Click to see Exhibit 2

Now, I don't know what it is about this "housewife look" but it makes me quite attractive to most girls with that look. Some may say that I want a subserviant wife and feel that I can fulfill that fantasy with a female that has such a "look," but in fact I want a very independant-minded, and goal-oriented female... so, trying to balance the ying and yang of those two things in my mind, especially at 1:33am is proving to be difficult... but I still may never figure it out... all I know is that Ashanti is looking very very hot in the "Muppets Wizard of Oz" movie... Hooo Wahhh!

   

Time Posted: 11:59 PM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway