R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Monday, August 22, 2005  

  I Got A Girl Pregnant

..... or so I like to tell people from high school who I haven't talked to in a long time when they ask if I am married and have kids. Well, apparently, back around my sophomore year of college, I had told 2 friends of mine from high school that, but I never talked to them again until a couple of years later and so I never had the chance to tell them I was just joking.... it is quite humorous to hear their reactions to find out a couple of years later that it was just a joke, instead of finding out the next day.... haha, good time.

Lincoln is kind of boring. I don't know anyone in my age group (actually, one person, who I am hoping to kick it with tommorrow [or today, cuz it's past midnight]). I also, haven't been able to find a job.... but other than that, things are great... Well, just wanted to post because it's been a few days. Adios!

   

Time Posted: 12:15 AM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway