R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Wednesday, August 24, 2005  

  I Am A Great Driver

So, after not being able to get my license last week because of some stupid thing, I went to the DMV and stood in line, but only for like 20 mins this time, i was quite lucky. I passed the eye test fine, got my picture taken.... then I had to take the test... of course I didn't study.... I am a cocky kid, so I didn't feel I needed to study.... I started taking the test and thought "oh crap, i'm gonna have to go home and actually study, and then come take it again"... but I continued withthe test, making my best educated guesses.... and sho'nuff, the lady grades it and I only missed 1!!!! And it was one I debated on. It was the Blood Alcohol Content one, which doesn't matter for me anyway, because I don't drink. But I thought Nevada was lower than everywhere else, so I guessed the one right above the Nevada one, but I guess Cali changed to be the same as Nevada a few years ago... but that's the only one I missed! Pretty good for not having studied in 6 1/2 years.... Hoooo Wahhh! Needless to say, I was quite happy. Then, I told the lady i thought I was going to fail and I didn't want to have to go home and study and she said "You didn't study?" I told her "No" and she just kind of gave me a look... t'was good times.

Then, after I came back home, I changed, and looked at my gut, and decided that it needed to go, for real this time. So, I went and got a gym pass. A week ago, my pastor said he was getting a pass to the new gym opening and he said I should get one since I said I never have someone to go with, so he said we could go together. Then, yesterday, hanging out with this girl Danielle (yes, I finally have friends in Lincoln!) she said she was getting a pass to the gym also.... so, I decided to get one... I need to be in shape again. Anyhow, Danielle and I are going tomorrow (or today i guess since it's past midnight) if she's feeling alright.

And for the rest of the day, I watched Danielle's softball game, and then hung out with her and her friend Keenan for the rest of the evening...

So long for now... maybe I should take a "before" picture.... maybe.

   

Time Posted: 1:08 AM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway