R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Sunday, August 28, 2005  

  Hoooo Wahhhhh!

So, I am sure you are probably sick of hearing the name "Danielle" but, being as she is my only friend at this moment in Lincoln, her name comes up a lot. Anyhow, her and I played Egyptian War (a.k.a. Egyptian Rat Screw, a.k.a. Egyptian Rattlesnake) a few days ago, the first night we hung out actually, and she kicked my butt. I usually kick everyone's butt at it, but I hadn't played in a while. The last time I had played was September, and I had lost to a girl then, but I was sick, and had pulled an all nighter like a moron, so not being quick enough to slap then was alright with me. But, losing to Danielle was frustrating... because I hate losing, she's a girl, and I usually kick butt at that game. So, flash forward to tonight. We played 3 games tonight... I won 2, she won 1... so we are tied. One of the ones I won, took only a minute and a half, cuz I killed her quickly.. t'was good times. Her sister and friends had rented The Final Cut which is a great movie i recommend, and I wanted to watch, but it was long, and I needed to get home to go to bed... so that's where I'm headed... good night!

   

Time Posted: 12:08 AM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway