R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Saturday, August 27, 2005  

  Halloween In August

So, i went to the store with this girl Danielle the other day. She pointed out that Wal-Mart was selling Halloween stuff. I stopped in my tracks..... WHAT!?!?!? It's not even September yet?! Since when did Halloween start in August!? What is going on with our country when you have to buy fake spider webs and paper ghosts more than 2 months before Halloween. I'm surprised those morons aren't selling pumpkins already. "Well, we're selling everything else so early, so i figured...." Argh... sorry, just had to vent.

   

Time Posted: 5:00 PM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway