R.J.'s Experiences in Lincoln
   


Name: R.J.
Age: 22
B-day: 8-5-1983
Status: I Have A Great G/F






~ The Foundry ~
~ SlickSearch ~
~ Google ~
~ Fly Away Records ~
~ My Old Poems ~
~ Hef's Hill Band ~
~ The Face Book ~
~ Mass Reality ~
~ My Old Blog ~
~ Homestar Runner ~

Get Firefox!
~ FireFox ~




August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
March 2006






    Friday, August 05, 2005  

  A Free Tank of Gas

So, as a little birthday gift to myself, I decided to go gamble a little bit. (By the way, today is my birthday...) Anyhow, so I started out playing blackjack, and I was winning a little, losing a little, back and forth, and then through a few dealers, I ended up breaking even. So then, I hopped on over to the craps table because the guy who was running it is a guy who gives me great luck on craps. So, I get there, and they change guys... i played anyway, lost $20. So, i hopped on over to the roulette table and I started kicking butt. I only play a few numbers: 0, 00, 1, 7, 11, 13, 17, 21, 27, and 36. I got 2 17's in a row, a 21, a 27. I was kicking butt. New dealer... i had already pocketed what I put down, plus the money i lost at craps, so I could walk out even. I was all out of chips with some on the table when this guy put a lot around and on # 11, and I put $1 worth on there. Right as the ball was about to drop I was like "11 would be nice!" and BAM! It was 11. So, that paid $35, adding it to the $40 i pocketed ($20 bet on roulette, $20 bet on craps and lost). So, I was up $35. I went to play some video poker and lost $5. I put $10 in a slot machine. I went up and down, and then won a good one, and got up to $16, so I cashed out. I ended up winning $36 profit the whole night. (I definitely got around from blackjack table to craps table to roulette table to video poker, to slots.) But, tomorrow morning I will be using that whole $36 to buy a tank of gas... but hey, I had fun tonight (especially at roulette) and I got a free tank of gas out of it. Happy Birthday R.J.!

   

Time Posted: 12:55 AM     0 comments. (Post/View comments.)


Original Design By: BlogTemps ||| Modified By: Breakaway